Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Years

An experience in life today got me thinking about its brevity. One day I will be old, slow moving, and have more to look back on then to look forward to. It's a reality that's not thought about often, but yet is inescapable. When I was younger the years slipped by seemingly slow and I remember older people always talking about how it just gets faster with every passing day. As I look back on my life, I find this to be so true as the years go by...




The years go by, like stones under rushing water. we only know, we only know when it's gone...


{oh yeah. needtobreathe. world live cafe in philadelphia. april 7. Let's Go!! anyone?}

1 comment:

  1. Actually, there is always more to look forward to experiencing in God. It will forever be so.

    Yeah! :)

    ReplyDelete