Friday, September 4, 2009

If your lookin

Lately I've been rollin to the ear candy of John Mark McMillan. If you want some folksy rock n' roll thats creative and all about Jesus, then John Mark will satisfy even the most demanding. John Mark is one of the worship leaders at my church so I have heard not only his music, but also his heart, as he has shared here and there on sunday mornings.

I don't know if I'm weird with music but I always start out not liking a particular group and then absolutely loving them. John Mark was that way...

So I just wanted to throw a plug for John Mark because his cd, "The Medicine", has been inspiring me and I've had a hard time not listening to it. He's been singing to me this whole trip. Check him out...

Both of his cd's, "The Medicine" and "The Song Inside the Sounds of Breaking Down" are solid, with a capital I CAN'T STOP LISTENING!

"There's not enough gravity that can hold me now, and I know that You're gonna meet me here. There's not enough dignity that can keep me away from You"-JMM



No comments:

Post a Comment